What are the responsibilities of a Member?
Participants will be encouraged to:
- contribute to FEMTEC activities by sharing new ideas, data, best practices and other resources. Resources include the full range of technical, human, knowledge, physical and financial resources and assistance with communication or networking
- actively initiate and participate in collaborative activities with FEMTEC collaborating parties
- share knowledge and information concerning chronic respiratory diseases related activities, success stories, lessons learnt, reports, articles and projects
- attend and contribute to the General Meeting
- participate and support the implementation of the publications
- promote FEMTEC
- focus on countries activities
Role of a Member
The Member is expected to:
- Participate in the discussions and deliberations of FEMTEC General Assembly and strategic decisions.
- Participate through his vote in the decision-making process.
Why to be Femtec Members
Roles and responsibilities
How to join FEMTEC