How to submit the Congress contributions
must be sent within the strict deadline of September 15th
using the form on the web page "Abstract submission Form
". Authors will be notified of the acceptance within 15 days.
must be sent within the strict deadline of October 2nd
to the e-mail email@example.com
as attachments. If the file is larger than 15 Mbyte, use WeTransfer or a similar service.Only Power-Point or Video-Presentation files are accepted
, and their formats must comply with the following rules:
Duration of Presentations and number of Power Point slides
- Video files must be recorded in Full-HD MP4 format with horizontal screen.
- PowerPoint documents must be recorded with the auto-advance option, and author's voiceover, commenting on the content.
The presentations can be either in person or remotely via videoconference and cannot exceed the expected time:
- Lessons by invitation: 20 minutes, max 20 slides,
- Oral communications: 10 minutes, max 10 slides,
- Poster (presented as short oral papers): 5 minutes, max 5 slides.
These Presentation files will be checked by the Reviewers and the Authors will be informed if they are accepted or if they need to be modified.
Before the days of the Congress the Videos and Power Points will be published on this site, therefore it is assumed that interested parties have already seen them. During the sessions of the Congress, the Authors of the Presentations will respond via Zoom to the Participants' questions.